High Red Leachianus eggs are hatching soon

Evolvinggeckos here from South Korea

Cant wait for my main pair eggs to hatch again this season. Last season went pretty well.

3 Babies from 2025 are attached below

6 Likes

Fingers crossed for this year’s eggs. Those 2025s are cool!

2 Likes

Right? Hopefully they turn out as good. I regretted not holding back a few last year

2 Likes

They are beautiful! I love high red Geckos :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

i dont know if anybody else agrees with me or not but, red geckos are BEUTIFUL, but red argentine tegus just look kinda gross, not hating on tegus i have had them in the past, but the red ones just look weird

2 Likes

HOW DARE YOU?! :joy:

I’d never seen one, so I googled it. They look like raw meat. I don’t like it. Regular Tegus look cool.

2 Likes

Ooh i’m so excited to see these babies when they hatch! Those 2025 babies are so cool looking

2 Likes

glad everyone likes them :smiley:

1 Like

thank youuuu but red tegu are beautiful too!

2 Likes

really really praying more of those red babies shows up

2 Likes