Highway and Freeway Appreciation!

It’s been a dream of mine to have a Highway and/or a Freeway in my collection. For Christmas (2019), my brother/business partner bought me a Enchi Highway male. This is an appreciation to the Highway and Freeway genes. Show me your Highways and Freeways :sunglasses::sunglasses::crazy_face::crazy_face::grimacing::grimacing::100::100:

11 Likes

In case you’re like me and always forget which combo is which:

Freeway = Asphalt Yellowbelly
Highway = Gravel Yellowbelly

1 Like

Here’s my male & female highways, and if no one buys the freeway male I want I’ll be getting him too in a few weeks

3 Likes

Here’s my male. Hopefully produce some highways this season. I actually prefer the asphalt gene but unfortunately don’t have it in my collection lol.

3 Likes

Banana Fire Highway

11 Likes

15 Likes

Are the darker ones the freeways or the highways?

Freeways tend to be darker

1 Like

Pastel butter leo highway

10 Likes

Pastel Leopard Enchi Highway

13 Likes

Love the head stamp @spinytail12 :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Pastel Freeway 50% Het Pied

Freeway
Forty-Five

These are the girls I got last year. Nothing crazy, but the Freeway stuff is some of my favorite! Going to be pairing them up with a Coral Glow Ivory male to start. I also plan on working on an Axanthic Freeway project with them as well.

6 Likes

My holdback ♀️ lemon pastel freeway

2 girls I produced this year

1 Like

My Freeway combo female (she is so much brighter in the flesh, just cannot capture it on camera)

And this guy is not a Freeway but he is a heteroallelic superform so figure he fits in

2 Likes

My newest freeway guy, excited to finally have him.

2 Likes