Holdback crew

They were begging for a photo op so I gave them one :slight_smile: 2017 Super ghost het moon, 2018 sterling, and 2017 anery het kahl holdback girls :slight_smile: Nothing like your own creations growing up! Ill be pairing the ghost and possibly the anery this year.

12 Likes

Super nice stuff there Matt!!!

2 Likes

Good looking holdbacks. Good luck if you do breed those girls.

2 Likes

Dude, since you joined this place I’ve seen nothing but amazing animals from you :fire::fire:

That top one is gorgeous!

3 Likes

This makes me so happy, they are incredible @mattcookreptiles. Love the super ghost and sterling!! :grin:

3 Likes

Dude the bottom ones pattern. Usually not a huge fan of boa patterns, but WOW that one looks great for some reason.

Not that I dislike boa patterns, they’re all beautiful, I just never really see any that strike my fancy.

4 Likes

This girl? I wasn’t going to hold back any anerys but she was just too pretty to sell!

9 Likes

Yes she’s gorgeous! I know it’s probably the usual boa pattern but I’m really weird when it comes to patterns.

You could line up a bunch of normal ball pythons in a line that to anyone else look the same and I’ll dismiss all but maybe the middle one cause it has a crooked eye stripe or something else silly. Very picky but I feel like it works in the end!

2 Likes

Wow she is really pretty

1 Like

I really like the sterling!!! I know zero about boa genes is that a recessive trait or a combo of genes??

3 Likes

It’s a recessive gene

3 Likes

Those are all awesome looking boas!

In this picture, I just want to say that the super ghost looks so purple :purple_heart:

Yup, simple recessive!

7 Likes

I freaking love it!! Smoking!!! :fuelpump:

2 Likes

Sterlings are the dream :grin:

1 Like

5 Likes

I just love sterling tails, that pattern is just so beautiful :star_struck:

2 Likes