How big are your mainland retics?

Hey guys, i was wondering how big retics commonly get, cuz i used to think they normally got at least sixteen feet, but then i saw a retic on morphmarket today that was only 14 feet long and thirteen years old which is when they should stop growing as much (correct me if im wrong)
So i wanted to see what size is common for all of yall.

Ps. I know what a dwarf and super dwarf is and am not really interested at the moment how big they get.

Thanks.

1 Like

If it was a male they won’t typically get as large as the females. So 14-16’ seems about right.

If the animal was also Anery, it has dwarf blood because the trait was found in dwarf localities so that could also be part of the smaller polygenics

Edit: Goldenchild, phantom and orange Ghost stripe also originates from d/sd localities

4 Likes

As far as I’m aware Retics can grow anywhere from 10-20 feet in length, 14-16 feet being the avg.

Though I’m not a keeper, I’ve been around a fair few that are about the avg size I mentioned.

4 Likes

Yeah, I would say if you control feeding and they can be males 12 to 16 and roughly +16 for females

1 Like