How Piebald reacts with

So I’m hoping this thread will go along the same lines as Next to a Normal for reference but with a twist.

Do you have a Pied combo AND a animal with the same combo minus the Piebald?

Let’s say a Enchi Pied?
Do you also have a Enchi?

A Banana Clown Pied?
Do you also have a Banana Clown?

Spider GHI Lavender Pied?
Do you also have… You get where I’m going.

Can you get a picture of them next to each other like the example below by @t_h_wyman

:blush::crossed_fingers:

If you know anyone in particular that works with piebalds and you think they may be able to help send them a link to this thread :blush:

12 Likes

Before this ends up buried, I’m going to tag a few of you pied pipers to make sure you don’t miss it :yum:.

@stewart_reptiles
@wreckroomsnakes
@osbornereptiles
@martin_ender
@balls2u
@mikewilbanks

4 Likes

lol thanks for the tag but pieds and i aren’t the best of friends, they are my arch nemesis. Have horrible luck making pieds

3 Likes

Lol I was excited when I saw the title than I was like I have a lot of pied stuffs but I don’t really have anything without pied in it :thinking:, that what years of focus get you. :wink:

I will have one picture for you later.

3 Likes

:joy::joy: I just remembered your Wrecking Ball Project I thought it was worth a shot. I’m sure Deb is making up for all the pieds you’ve missed the odds on :joy:.

@stewart_reptiles I thought about that after tagging. People that work mainly with piebald aren’t likely to have many non piebalds :crazy_face:

This is an adult Jolliff Tiger Pied to a 2020 Jolliff Tiger I produced this year. Let me know if you need a better angle. Lol

9 Likes

I made up for Mary’s Pieds and Mary has made up for my Clowns which were my nemesis until 2 years ago :roll_eyes:…we complement each other so well :rofl:

Anyway I lied I have 3 pictures for you ;)…did not think about recently hatched animals.

Hypo Mojave & Hypo Mojave Pied

Mojave & Mojave Pied

Hypo & Hypo Pied

12 Likes

@serpentswitch117 That is perfect , thank you :blush: I don’t see many Jolliff Tiger Pieds :+1:

@stewart_reptiles :joy::joy: thank you Deb :blush: I knew there would be a few hiding in your racks :yum:

2 Likes

Ok @eaglereptiles this is the best i got. since my founding female that started off this whole crazy ride turned out to be het pied, i do not really have a “normal” without being het for pied

Wrecking ball het pied and Wrecking ball pied

Fire Wrecking ball het pied and Fire Wrecking ball pied

14 Likes

They are some beautiful snakes Mary.:heart_eyes:

You guys are pulling out some professional quality pictures :metal:

3 Likes

Suma Pied, Mahogany Pied, Pied

Suma and Suma Pied

13 Likes

No messing about🤘, them guys are crazy Brandon.

1 Like

I have lots more to compare but no pics.

1 Like

So what your saying is you will send them all to me and I’ll take some pictures for you :wink: let me know a date and I’ll make sure I’m free for delivery :crazy_face::joy:

2 Likes