How to bring something to the attention of USARK?

How would I go about bringing something to the attention of USARK? I feel my state’s reptile laws need a change. I know that it would be hard to make large snakes fully legal, but even just a change like they’re legal until they reach 12 feet like some states. Then that would make dwarf burms and super dwarf retics legal, which would be great, because they’re two of the species I want to keep most in this would.

1 Like

You can try emailing them, or see if there is a local chapter and approach them.

That said, USARK can probably provide talking points on how to address your local government but generally they are not in the habit of changing laws already on the books as their attention and focus are almost exclusively tied up with preventing new laws coming in to effect.