How to prove a worlds 1st

Hello how do u prove a worlds 1st as I have one but have no way of finding out anything about him

3 Likes

The only way I can think of is to breed him to a normal female. Could you post a picture, what do you think his genetics are?

3 Likes

He is a puma leopard cinnamon

8 Likes

He is beautiful! Definitely haven’t heard of that combo before, if you paired him to a normal female you would get these results and I think you could prove out his genes like this, withought spending very much money and getting some awesome babys.

5 Likes

Perfect this what I though I would half to do to prove him out thank you for getting back to me so quickly really appreciate it

3 Likes

And he is stunning isn’t he was so lucky to get him

3 Likes

No problem, an good luck proving him out!

3 Likes

Thanks again buddy

2 Likes

What do mean? Like so you get credit for the first? You post it in public like this and you got credit unless anyone else shows they did it previous to you. Congrats.

7 Likes

Hey there, no need to be mean, they are trying to figure out how to prove it out. Not stating theirs is a world-first as a proven fact.

4 Likes

Wasn’t taking credit for breeding it as I didn’t I brought it as a worlds 1st but there’s no research about him so I though as this group has been made I would ask a question about how to prove him out not taking credit or anything as I don’t half to I own the beautiful reptile like all my snakes are special in there own way thanks for the comment tho but no need for bad vibes hear much love

2 Likes

I don’t think his comment was intended as rude. I think that he thought you were asking how to claim it so you get credit for it (which are usually most world’s first questions). To prove out and guarantee which morphs are in the best way is to breed it to a normal (which was already mentioned). You could also try producing more world’s first with him (but it will be tricky to identify morphs since there are so many).
Also, he looks awesome, nice find.

10 Likes

I totally understand that and no im not trying to claim I breed him I paid quite alot of money for him and yes thank u for explaining I already knew what I would half to do just wanted to make sure so though I’d post on hear for some help not trying to be that person lol just like a little help on certain things and I thank u all for commenting

2 Likes

Yeah, stop being rude Matt :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

@owalreptiles comment was definitely taken out of context, the dudes real nice! :blush:

As noted, until someone comes along and proves otherwise, this is likely the first time anyone here has seen such a combination.

5 Likes

I am sorry for taking his comment the wrong way and thank everyone for there information there giving me just wanted to be sure if my knowledge was right thank u all again and sorry for any misunderstandings

4 Likes

Well I don’t know much of anything about genetics. Not even super knowledgeable about ball pythons. But I know an absolutely stunning creature when I see one.

And that snake is one. Don’t want to know what you paid, but it’s worth every penny.

Please post baby pictures if/when they are available. I’m betting you can more than make that money back.

3 Likes

Thank u he is stunning and he isn’t for sale but once he’s old enough he is being used in my breeding programs and I will most certainly will be posting pictured of the babys

3 Likes

I just can’t win can I? Lol

You mentioned world’s first, so that’s what I went with. There’s no registry, wobp isn’t taken seriously anymore, so basically all you can do is go here it is and see if anyone else claims it.

Proving out an animal, world’s first or not would be selecting a mate that tells you what you want to know. I think ivory or yellowbelly would be best for the puma part. Leo will be obvious. Breeding to a normal should show the cinny. Looking at the animal I don’t doubt that what it is as long as there no surprises in the pairing that produce them.

3 Likes

Thank u mate and yeah once he’s old enough I’ll be putting him two a normal also sorry again for reading it wrong have apologised and yeah I am wanting to put him to them once I’ve proven what’s in him myself so i know for sure he is what he is also thank you for your reply

2 Likes