How would you start a cherry bomb project?

My goal is produce a white snake with red eyes. Doesnt have to be super lesser albino.

What would you buy today to start towards that goal?

1 Like

The easiest way. Get a male albino Mojave and female albino mojave. See screen shot of morph calculator.

1 Like

are super BP albino solid white?

The adult Albino SuperMojaves I have seen are white with pale yellow dorsal stripe and flushed yellow head

1 Like

I agree this has been my experience as well.

Or were you asking about Albino SuperBlkPastels?

If that was the case, while they hatch out white they tend to develop an all over yellow flush as they mature

1 Like

I feel like the best option with no genetic issues possible would be a super fire albino. Pretty sure super fires stay white their whole lives, and have no genetic issues I am aware of. You could buy fire het albino females, or if you find albino fire females from a reliable breeder you could get a couple of them. Then in a couple years get a male that has the genes you need to raise up. If you wanted, you could even invest in lavender albino so you can sell the babies for more.

1 Like

A lot of super fires have yellow spots on them not all super fires are completely white.

Is there any black-eyed lucy combo that is all white then? The super fires I have seen have been all white, though there is variation. Any of the blue eyed lucy combos that doesn’t have lesser/butter to avoid the eye issues would work too.

Most are but not all. So it wouldn’t be guaranteed all white but if you get fire pair from a line that’s known for all white snakes odds are you would get all white snakes. Super Russo super mocha are a couple all white bel options. But all bels tend to yellow as they age.

2 Likes

SuperFires actually tend to have yellow splotching quite frequently, it is just that most of the ones pictured are the high/all-white ones so it give the false impression that most of them are high/all white

The alleles in the BlkEL complex that seem to regularly produce high/all-white animals are: Sauce, Lemonback, DesertLemon, Mota

2 Likes

I decided to buy a male & female albino lesser then go from there. Thx every1

1 Like