I didn't want to leave

I was just at a pet supplies plus and I was looking at the reptiles, and I saw the cutest baby bearded dragon ever! Its name was Laffytaffy and I got to hold it. I was sitting on the floor holding it for like an hour just amazed at how tiny and adorable they are! it was super docile and content sitting on my hand, and I wish I could’ve brought it home! The people working there were really nice too! (There was also a normal ball python, pastel ball python for $200, A chameleon, Leopard geckos and they said they were going to get a gargoyle gecko soon)

5 Likes

It’s very hard to not get a lot of reptiles! Can be a very addictive hobby😁 Just remember, you have to have time and money to take care of each one’s needs, believe me it adds up fast the more you get! It can definitely be worth it, but just things to keep in mind.

6 Likes

I totally agree with @banereptiles. I would also add that it is very important to have access to a reptile vet in case any of your pets get sick. :frog::snake::lizard::blush::heart:. (And that costs money too……)

3 Likes

I get that same feeling when ever I go to @petparadisevb, they have such a cool selection of animals that I just walk around and look at stuff for hours :slight_smile: I have been going there for about 8 years and I’ve loved every visit. The staff is really knowledgeable and they always have a great selection of snakes, lizards, turtles, birds, bugs, spiders, rabbits, other mammals and fishes!

3 Likes

Wow! Really impressive snake

2 Likes

Sorry I had the wrong thread pulled up. I will go post it in the right one. But thank you!

2 Likes

It’s okay!

2 Likes