...I don’t think I’m a fan of the hurricane

I mean who cares about my post… but have any of you guys seen any really intense hurricane stuff that would be worth the cost? I mean hurricane clowns? That’ll be something special for sure. I’ve seen em, it rips all day. Start mixing that with really nice genes, even something basic like a Magma Clown, throw leo in there to pop it. Buttttt I just saw a hurricane red stripe… I mean it’s worth bucks, totally respect the breeder, some stacked genetics for sure. Butttt is anything else really exploding? It’s a new gene totally, and I really wantttt to like it. Can someone please convince me?

1 Like

I dont think any of us can or should convince you. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and if you dont like it than that’s fine but others may love it or feel the same way. Also, since it is a new gene of course it will be astronomically high than compared to other morphs. Give it five to eight years and it may be just as affordable as some other morphs.

Here are some of my personal favorite hurricane combos:

4 Likes

Just to add to what @nathan_e said seeing things in person makes a world of difference. There are several genes and gene combos that I have been less than impressed with based on photos but, after seeing them in person have done a 180 on.

4 Likes

I don’t know I kind of think the gene is overrated personally. From what I have seen I don’t think it’s worth the amount of money that they are starting them out because it is new morph. But I’ll add some of like my favorite combos.

Once again I’m a huge fan of dark snakes so the black pastel hurricane is amazing for me. But then again even if I don’t like lighter colored snakes the vanilla one the middle one really really is does something awesome :sunglasses:

2 Likes

This gene has been around for many years in several forms.

1 Like

Wow really? What are some of the other names that it has been called?

1 Like

Wait…but why?

1 Like

Same reason why banana and coral glow have different names. They are the exact same morph but two different people discovered them at around the same time. So there are probably different lines of hurricane but are just named differently.

3 Likes

Thanks for really odd and wonderful information

1 Like