I don't think I've seen any anywhere else but it's a super cool look 🌏

:female_sign: Cinnamon GHI Mojave Spider

12 Likes

I’m still new to all this but I don’t see spider. Maybe some other guys and gals on here who know more could give us their prospective. Beautiful animal though. Really pretty!!

3 Likes

So Mojave and ghi together are going to cause the sides of the animal to darken up considerably; and then cinny will do the same. Mojave spiders lose their typical “spider” pattern that you usually see, so I’d expect one to look like this.

For an example, here’s a ghi lesser spider (pos pastel)

Edit: I think I’m mistaken on my ID, I think mine is actually ghi Mojave spider. Especially after looking at @colezdanis snake below!

4 Likes

Definitely has spider :+1:
Spider breaks up the ghi mojave pattern in a way you wouldn’t expect, and cinnamon adds another rich layer over that. This is what a ghi mojave spider and a pastel ghi mojave spider look like

4 Likes

Also hatched the banana version a few years ago :banana:

6 Likes

I see. Yeah I thought spider had certain characteristics that were always apparent/present. (Head stamp) and lack of (dorsal stripe) type pattern and so on. I am so surprised. “Undeniable, the power of the GHI Mojave is!” Cool, thanks for the clarification. Nice looking combo!

3 Likes