I got cobra'd!

He tried to end me and my daughter. I saw my life flash before my eyes! We love Astro!

He wandered off while I was changing his water. Luckily I ADD-proofed my tiny reptile room. No holes or gaps to escape to another room!

13 Likes

These kids! He looks like he is doing his cobra impression in the first pic? Ya gotta watch em every second of every minute because they will test you for sure!

Astro is so lovely! He’s a cutie patootie! :blush:

5 Likes

Thank you! He’s an itty bitty baby but so far I’ve been lucky in getting him to eat every meal. He did a bluff strike at either my daughter who was standing still or the block of cheese she had in her hand. He’s quite the character.

4 Likes

I love the way they puff up like big tuff guys! He must be very happy and secure in his abode to be eating so well! My Martini has to be in his little sandwich container inside of his enclosure to eat but in there he will eat all day! The little stinker! :joy:

4 Likes

Hey @gina5678 please can we feature Astro in one of our help guides as a “filler” picture?

5 Likes

Woo hoo! Astro is going to be famous!!! @gina5678 Way to go Astro!!! :snake::+1::star_struck:

4 Likes

Absolutely! That would be an honor!!!

4 Likes

Thank you!!!

6 Likes

Excellent! @gina5678 Astro is ready for “People Magazine!” Their people will call your/his people! :joy::star_struck:

Edit to add: And it could not have happened to a nicer person as you Gina! :heart: You are a sweetheart!

3 Likes

@caron that’s so ironic because I worked on People for 14 years through my research job. Astro, the international sensation :laughing:
@eaglereptiles That’s so neat!

4 Likes

Well there you go! Mr Astro was destined to be famous! :snake::star_struck:

3 Likes

Love these pics, and yay for Astro the celeb! He’s totally killing the “don’t mess with me” look. :skull:

4 Likes