I have expensive taste…

I have been looking at boas lately (not sure I can have one now or anytime in the near future, as the wife isn’t a big fan of large snakes) and realized I’ve got way too expensive taste for my wallet. I happened to stumble upon this snake and I’m in love. Guess it’s a good thing I don’t have $8500 to spend huh?

10 Likes

Lol, same. I like Scoria boas, which are a lot cheaper, but still, 1,500 on a single animal, especially one I’m not likely to breed, is way to much atm.

7 Likes

Lol I don’t either but I guess I have it in savings :upside_down_face:. I really love it but I can’t :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

Ohh that’s real nice!

I’m about to have the “investment animal” chat with my wife about a boa. Not even close to the price tag on that one, but her and I have differing opinions on what constitutes a “big” purchase/expense. :joy::joy::joy:

8 Likes

Even if I had it in savings I don’t think I could convince myself. It’s incredible, but $8,500 is a lot of money lol

5 Likes

Yeah it is, especially when you are trying to move out, get married, and not go hungry lol :joy:

5 Likes

That is definitely a stunning boa for sure @nswilkerson1 Nathan! And 8500.00 is a large sum of money. But being the boa lover I am, as you are, and if I had that money to spend, I would much rather have that boa than an
8500.0 big screen tv! :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Very nice looking boa. I can see why you like it. However, if you look for one without the Labyrinth in it but still have the high expression jungle in it. It will be a lot cheaper and basically look the same. Or just wait 2 or 3 years, and they should be a lot cheaper by then.

6 Likes

Exactly, remember the first year of motley that Jeremy Stone produced🤣

5 Likes

Theres some nice vpi snowglow without labyrinth that might catch your eye. You have a good eye buddy👍

4 Likes

Here are a few cheaper one’s

4 Likes

I do like that second one.

These also don’t have img, is that because img just hasn’t been worked into these projects yet?

4 Likes

I would think so. Depends on what the breeder has and wants to make. High dollar boas are nice but harder to sell. IMG will add 1,000 to 1,500 to the cost of the boa right now.

5 Likes

Makes sense. Maybe it’s a good thing there aren’t too many out there then lol. Found another one that I like also for cheaper; and some different genetics.

I think I just like img in the different strains of albino, because of how intense it seems to make the colors.
Don’t mind me, just dreaming over here.

4 Likes

Life, am i right?

Why pay rent/mortgage when you can just buy more snakes? lol

3 Likes

I think snows look amazing as babies to adults. Id like to see in person a snow adult and an IMG snow adult to see the difference first hand. A snow motley will definitely be in my collection one day.

3 Likes

“Life, am i right?

Why pay rent/mortgage when you can just buy more snakes?”

2 Likes

Because of the reason listed above, and my mom not approving of Us :upside_down_face:

1 Like