I hit the lottery

Browsing the classified today I found someone getting rid of fish tanks. For a $0 and an hour round trip I can away with:

2 10 gallons
4 20 gallon long
3 20 gallon tall
1 40 gallon tall

Probably not permanent homes for anything but good hatchling and quarantine takes. I have 2 Australian Water Dragons coming in on Tuesday.

In addition my wife and I have a bit of a disagreement. I feel that I need 8 more animals to fill up these tanks otherwise it’s a waste of money. She thanks we should wait. :laughing:

10 Likes

I know what you mean can’t have empty cages. Have to get something to put in them. I’m glad I produced my own boas. I just keep more from every clutch/ litter of babies when I have extra space for them. Think I am up to 38 boas right now.

8 Likes

That’s my plan when we are breeding lol.

6 Likes

My wife usually has that same thinking!

6 Likes

Some people just won’t hear reason

6 Likes

Well I will have to say that your poor wife is outnumbered here because you have officially entered the MM zone of the point of no return. Here no enclosure/tub/tank/viv sits empty because it truly is a total waste of good space!

And here we tend to “help”each other to avoid wasted space! :joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy:!

I used to be scared of tarantulas so I got into jumping spiders. Then @spottedbull showed me a curly hair t. Now I have 13 tarantulas and I just bought a scorpion……

Need I say more??? And what a deal you got on those tanks……. Lol!

5 Likes

No no no. You are all 100% objective opinions.

4 Likes

Well of course! 100% only! :rofl::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

4 Likes