I am loving this girl!!!

22 Likes

Did you just get her?

3 Likes

No I’ve been posting about her here.

1 Like

Is that a sterling

2 Likes

Not just a sterling, a sterling anery (type 1)

4 Likes

She’s kind of brown now right now because she is going in the shed. She usually is a slate gray and her eyes are grey blue.

2 Likes

Sterlings have the coolest tails :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Oh my goodness! I still can’t get over her eyes. Even when she is in shed she is gorgeous

2 Likes

Thank you I am so happy with her.

2 Likes

She is a nice looking Sterling. Looking forward to seeing her grow up on the forum.

2 Likes

You only have the two boas right now correct? What’s next on your list you want?

3 Likes

Yes only two at the moment but my next purchase will be a male IMG Sterling het anery or a male IMG anery het Sterling. I hope to get the visual Sterling one though because I what to produce all Sterlings.

Yes I am jumping in really fast lol :joy:
I am so excited, but I have really thought it through and talked to many breeders and I decided that I want to bred boas.

4 Likes

Would be a great pair

1 Like

Here is what I got Willow today so that she can climb!

7 Likes

So, I am thinking I need another one of these tails lol! I believe that I will get a few this year, if things work out. We will see huh? :rofl:

5 Likes

Sterlings are such a cool morph, agreed the tails are pretty sweet. This is up there for my favorite anery combo I’ve seen so far, but I really like your IMG plans. That’s gonna be cool to see!

2 Likes