The start of all my dreams!

Here is my first female grow-up! She is an Anery Sterling! She is so beautiful! I have to say, thank you to @mattcookreptiles because he is the one who revealed the beauty of this gene. I am so thankful! I can’t wait to produce Sterlings of my own. I am so ready…here she is. BTW her name is Willow.

68 Likes

How old is she? Never asked that!
Cannot wait to see some babies in the years to come!! :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

She is 2 months old, April 2nd is her birthday.

9 Likes

Nice man, congrats on your first!

3 Likes

Thanks, she was a major investment in to the future business for sure. She is also very sweet. Now I have to quarantine her away from Kai for quite few months, just to be safe. :grin:

10 Likes

Good for you staying strict with quarantine, even with just 2 animals. Shows your strong dedication to proper husbandry!

7 Likes

She’s gorgeous :star_struck: :heart_eyes:! I’m so happy for you. I can’t wait to see what comes from pairing her with Kai!

3 Likes

She is not going to be paired with him due to his spinal kink. Hoping to get a male IMG Anery Het Sterling in ~3 years.

11 Likes

Thank you I take it very seriously because Kai has has his own issues that if she gives him something. I would lose my mind.

7 Likes

That is an excellent first investment animal. Best thing for all of us is we’ll get to watch her grow up on here.

8 Likes

Congratulations!! She is absolutely stunning

5 Likes

Oh I can’t wait until she get some size on her either. You can bet that you will be seeing many pictures of her on here. And yes, she is definitely an investment animal.

7 Likes

Thank you, she is really light, and clean pattern with blueish grey eyes!

7 Likes

I posted this before but here it is again, Good job! Sterlings are also my favorite boa morph. I can’t wait to see updated pictures and watch her grow.

4 Likes

Wow! What a beauty! Congrats on a great snake!

3 Likes

WOW! Congratulations @lumpy! Great start to your breeding projects, she is a very nice looking gal!

5 Likes

That’s my birthday haha

4 Likes

Thanks! She is incredible and inquisitive.

3 Likes

lol :rofl:
I had no idea!

3 Likes

Congratulations Lumpy!
Beautiful girl. Love the color.

3 Likes