The start of all my dreams!

Thanks, I can’t wait to watch her grow from the size she is to the length she will be.

2 Likes

Congrats on getting her!:partying_face:
She is a beautiful animal.

3 Likes

Thank you :grin:

2 Likes

Thank you! Sterlings are really patternless boas…

3 Likes

I always love how they look, especially their tails.

3 Likes

Lol me too just grabbing some pictures now!

12 Likes

Just enjoying the grass and sun

28 Likes

She looks great! I can’t like it since I’m out of likes.

5 Likes

You know that happens to me every day?! I mean for the time that I’ve been part of the forum I’ve given 18.2 thousand likes.

4 Likes

Those eyes!! Gorgeous!

7 Likes

Right! That’s what I was thinking!

2 Likes

Wow this thing reminds me of a shark. Beautiful snake!!!

3 Likes

Congrats man. That’s a beautiful boa. Love the eyes.

4 Likes

Thanks, I’m finally taking it to the next level! :joy:

5 Likes

Oh I forgot to add this picture from when I opened her up in the car yesterday

Yes, I purposely wore the MorphMarket shirt

16 Likes

Congratulations lumpy she looks very nice. I have always wanted to get a Sterling boa but never got one yet. Hope to get a sunglow Sterling someday.

Ken the guy who started the Sterling morph is a friend of mine. Haven’t talked to him in a few years. He has done some cool stuff with the Sterling boa.

Keep dreaming lumpy I know I do. Some day I will have a solid red / pink sunglow boa with no dwarf boa genetics in it.

Take care
Tom

5 Likes

My sterling actually comes from Ken, yeah he really has done something with Sterling.
100% going to keep dreaming because my dreams are a lot bigger than just owning two snakes. :grin:

7 Likes

I know what you mean. Got my first boa in 1976. Then in the late 1990 I had around 100 boas. Just to many to take care of for a hobby…Now I
only keep between 20 to 25.

3 Likes

I really hope to bred high end breeder quality boas, specificity with the genes of Sterling, Anery (type 1), and IMG. I plan to make a secret triple-recessive, I don’t know where the what but it will contain Sterling and Anery.
Yes, I wanted a long-term project :grimacing:

5 Likes

Congrats brother! Awesome start to your breeding program! The first big step in realizing you dream combo sterling IMG you spoke off a month (or so) ago I suppose? May she grow up to be a sweet, big boa that creates many strong and beautiful baby’s for you!

4 Likes