The start of all my dreams!

Absolutely! That is the one! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Even though she’s kind of wiggly, I managed to capture a picture of her face. She has no mustache or goatee :rofl:.

14 Likes

It looks strange to see a boa without a stache! She’s gorgeous, I still can’t get over her eyes :star_struck:

4 Likes

It makes her look more like a baby to me! And yes her eyes are incredible in person, the camera makes them look too brown instead of grey-blue.

3 Likes

Wow! I can’t say I have ever seen a BI without a mustache!

3 Likes

Nobody puts baby in the corner!

4 Likes

Officially, Willow ate her first small mouse! :mouse2:

12 Likes

Forgot to add her “empty” unfed weight was 104 grams! When I got Kai at eight months he was a whopping ~120 grams unfed!

4 Likes

She’s eating consistently and I think I’m going to put her on substrate after a few more poops :grin:

4 Likes

I just took Willow to the vet to get her blood for IBD and others. I thought that you would like to know that she officially weighs 130 grams.

10 Likes

Just to let you all know
WILLOW IS NEGATIVE!

11 Likes

YAY!!! :tada: :partying_face:
Do you have any more pictures of her?

4 Likes

Not right now because I’m not at home because I doing an audio thing for church. I will definitely try to get some new pictures of her later though.

7 Likes

Just weighed her ( unfed and after poop ) at 153 grams as of 11-8-21

5 Likes

I think she is going to shed again because her head is super chocolate in color. She definitely has a light and dark transition throughout the day.

9 Likes

She’s so gorgeous, I’m obsessed with how dark and even her coloring is

3 Likes

She is very pretty Boa. Feels good to get a new baby. I am loving my 5 ball pythons I have.
Looking forward to the future. I know you are too Lumpy.

3 Likes

It makes me feel good about my project with dark genes.

3 Likes

Yes, it does! Kai will always be my first baby. I can’t wait to get more that fit into my project(s).

3 Likes

I’m happy for you lumpy, your boa is looking amazing. I weighed Rosalie and she hit 403 grams at the year mark. It’s crazy how they can transition colors from light to dark.

3 Likes