Willow’s First Birthday 🥳

So, on April 2nd 2021 a beautiful Anery Sterling was born. That means my girl Willow just turned one year old yesterday :partying_face:! Sadly, it was downpouring all day here in south Florida so I didn’t get to take fresh pictures of her but I will try to get some after work today. She has come so far and definitely grown a ton over just the 7 ish months I had had her. I will have to upload her current weight compared to what she was when I first received her, also same thing with before and after shots! Thank you everyone for your support as my dream is coming into fruition.

When I first got her….she was 104 grams dry weight.

By the way if you missed this thread, but how could you miss it lol :joy:.

10 Likes

326 grams just now unfed and cleared out!

Here is the big girl!

She is currently going into shed, hence the folds :joy:.

13 Likes

Happy Birthday, Willow!! I don’t seem to have any emojis of boa-friendly birthday treats. I guess there’s a limited market for images of prey with a candle between the ears (can’t think why!) so here’s a toast to many, many more birthday celebrations for Willow!:clinking_glasses::confetti_ball:

2 Likes

Thank you! She definitely is a blessing in my life. Lol I guess you could use an unicorn :unicorn: and pretend that it is a mouse :joy:.

2 Likes

I totally get that. It’s beautiful.

3 Likes

:mouse2: :mouse2: :mouse2:

Happy Birthday Willow!!!

2 Likes

Happy Birthday Willow. Congratulations, Riley, on taking good care of Willow. It shows in the way she looks.

3 Likes

Thank you, it means a lot coming from you.

1 Like

Happy b day willow. She looks amazingly healthy and putting on great size. Well done Riley

2 Likes

Happy birthday Willow! :partying_face: Congrats to you both, she looks amazing.

2 Likes

She doing really good, her mom was only 5 1/2 feet when Willow was born.

2 Likes

I’m a few days late but, Happy Birthday Willow! She looks great and has grown so much! :grin: I love seeing all of her progress.

4 Likes

:rat: happy birthdayyyyy

2 Likes

Anymore pics of her now and weight? :black_heart:

5 Likes

8 Likes

And she weighs 665 grams as of today!

5 Likes

My gosh she’s gotten so big :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Wow, she’s getting to be such a big girl! She isn’t “getting” beautiful though, because she’s always been beautiful. It’s fun to watch her change as she grows.

4 Likes

Thank you! I love her so much. She definitely is completely worth it.

3 Likes

Your love shows. Willow just radiates good care. :heart:

3 Likes