I made some new scorpion hides

I just made 3 more scorpion hides from various pieces of driftwood that i hot glued together.

Not only is driftwood lightweight which will help prevent crushing, driftwood has all kinds of nooks and crevices and caves that they can squeeze into nice and tight.

In the wild scorpions feel safest in tight spaces such as crevices and cracks in rock formations, under tree bark for the bark scorpions and even old animal burrows.

I try to make my animals as stress free as i can. Stress is harmful to every living creature.

3 Likes

Now we need pictures of your little guys on/in them! They look good. Driftwood is very visually appealing too.

2 Likes

Yes i will definitely try to get some shots of them if i can. Im in the process of changing their substrate and and rebuilding each enclosure. Ill be posting photos soon of updated pictures of the enclosures and them enjoying it.

1 Like

My small girl hiding in one of the previous hides i made, it takes a black light just to see her, she is so hidden in the driftwood. She usually travels between her hot spot, her log and her driftwood cave.

3 Likes