ID help Sunkissed miami cinder motley?

Honey?

6 Likes

I’d say so!

5 Likes

Is this post shed? Were there other honeys in this clutch? Looking at this again, it might actually be a lemon.

5 Likes

They’re all shedding today. I’ll post some others when I get home from work.

5 Likes

Only one other honey-looking one shed today.

Here she is

This is the male I posted first with a new close up.

8 Likes

Caramel shatter motley

And then a shatter motley

9 Likes

Super excited for you! Pretty pretty babies! :blush:

4 Likes

I appreciate the kind words!

Found my first keeper female. Honey motley I think.

8 Likes

Perfecto @mvite! :+1::heart:

4 Likes

I have to say that this is one of the most gorgeous corns I have ever seen in my life. It literally made me have a new list item and it is right at the top, just saying.

6 Likes

What a beautiful, beautiful clutch! Congratulations, @mvite! How many hatchlings are in that pile of wonderful?

3 Likes

Wow thank you! I’ve been obsessed with Miami SK and cinder - motley threw me for a loop!

2 Likes

12 hatchlings in this clutch. I had 15 eggs but three didn’t hatch.

Sorry I’m posting without quoting. I haven’t posted on a forum for a bit.

4 Likes

Here’s a keeper male for me! He makes me have unnatural feelings for a snake.

8 Likes

What a beauty! Loving the sad/disappointed ghostlike headstamp!

5 Likes

lol I see the sad face!

5 Likes

Lol that is how I feel about that shatter motley :rofl:. You really produced a great clutch.

5 Likes

Wow is definitely the right word! That snake is stunning but the little guys head stamp is mind blowing! :clap::100:!

3 Likes

Beautiful, beautiful. Decent sized first clutch, too. Choosing holdbacks can be a tough call. I personally find it harder to choose with Motley involved since it’s so variable. I like 'em neat patterns, I like 'em funky, and their future babies can look totally different still. You mentioned you want to keep at least 2.1. I would advise keeping at least 2.2 if you’ve space. There are so many reasons why it’s nicer to have options as they grow into becoming future breeders. Happy holdback shopping!
holdback shopping!

6 Likes

Hey I see you have some of your babies listed now (which are very tempting!). You might want to recheck the sexes of your ‘female’ shatters. Cinder is sex linked and since the mother of the babies was not homozygous cinder, it’s incredibly small odds for her to produce homozygous cinder female babies. So any of your homozygous cinder babies should be male unless you hit those miniscule odds.

7 Likes