ID help Sunkissed miami cinder motley?

I have a few of these pipping but this one is out.

Parents are a male Miami shatter het motley/caramel/hypo and a female Miami honey het motley/hypo/cinder.

Have you put Sunkissed, cinder and motley together and produced something like the above?

I think it’s a Sunkissed miami cinder motley but what do you think?

9 Likes

To me, visually it looks more like sunkissed stripe than motley, but shatter does weird things with motley/stripe! So if you’re sure that the parents are het motley and not het stripe instead, then I’d say, yeah I think your assessment is correct. What an absolutely awesome baby!

5 Likes

Thanks so much for your post! The notes from the breeder say motley on both animals but I’ll confirm with him. It’s my first clutch with Sunkissed and I was hoping for some cool combos.

I’ll post some others when they come out.

7 Likes

Cool, looking forward to seeing them!

5 Likes

Here are two more like the above

And then two that look like maybe hypo honey and non hypo honey?

Shatter

Check out the Sunkissed motley

10 Likes

Man those guys are really cool! Congratulations! :blush::+1:

4 Likes

Thank you! I’ve been checking on them every couple hours. I’m pretty excited!

4 Likes

Gorgeous! These are before their first shed, right?

4 Likes

Yep fresh out of the egg.

5 Likes

Cool, well I definitely would love to see post shed pics. I have a feeling that last pic is actually a honey motley!

5 Likes

I will get pics up when they do shed. I appreciate the input!

5 Likes

Also, I was just thinking - since you got visual motleys from that clutch, the parents can’t be het stripe. (Or, at least not both het stripe, but either way, motley is dominant over stripe, so babies would be visually motley.)

5 Likes

I appreciate that info. Thank you.

I misspoke about HYPO as the parents were possible het hypo, not 100% het. I don’t see hypo on top of Sunkissed now that I look more closely.

Here’s another SK motley

9 Likes

Amazing looking little baby there! :+1:

4 Likes

Family photo! I cannot wait until they shed and eat!

9 Likes

Are you kidding me! What a portrait! So I am trying to see if I can pick out the possible hold backs when breeders post pictures of their new babies of any type of snake.

So I am getting ready to make a fool of myself but the one at the bottom and the 2 that are intertwined at the top look interesting to me…….:woman_shrugging:

4 Likes

Dang, what a nice group!

5 Likes

I am excited for the possibilities with my existing collection and- It will allow me to “shop” without spending any money!

I will be holding onto many of them. I’ll get your thoughts after you see them with new skin.

6 Likes

Yeah, that’s one of the best parts about breeding!

5 Likes

I have 7.6 and they are starting to shed. I’m planning on keeping at least 2.1 so I’ll be asking advice.

4 Likes