I'd like to introduce you to the Quartz Corn Snake!

Hello!
I’m the_reptile_lab, a corn snake breeder from South Korea.
I’ve had some amazing babies this year!
First of all, the male is Snow Het Diffused Charcoal and the female is Anerythristic Het Amel Diffused Charcoal.
Between the two of them, a baby named “Quartz” was born.
Quartz is a combination of Amel, anerythristic, Diffused, and Charcoal!
I’ll attach a picture.

11 Likes

Welcome, @the_reptile_lab ! It’s always wonderful to meet people from other places who live corn snakes.

I believe you mean “Anerythristic” (Anery for short) rather than “Energetic.” Quartz is Amel, Anery, Charcoal & Diffused.

We’d love to see pictures of your other snakes, babies and adults, too. We love pictures!

6 Likes

I was so confused about what the energetic corn snake morph was. I just spent the last 10 minutes trying to figure out what it was :rofl:

4 Likes

I see the typo now😭
Thanks for pointing it out.
I’ll try to post more pictures🙂

4 Likes

No worries at all. I am the The Queen of Typos, I make more than probably any three other people on here put together, lol.

3 Likes

He’s adorable! And I think energetic is a perfectly appropriate typo! Haha!

4 Likes

Welcome! And what a cool snake baby!

4 Likes

Yeah in addition to the “typo lady” you are also “the lunch lady!” Remember? lol :joy:

3 Likes

A great big HELLO to you @the_reptile_lab and welcome to the family! There are people here from all over the world and all walks of life! This is a wonderful place to be! Lots of good will and good people who are bound by the love of reptiles!

That baby is totally awesome :clap: and congratulations to you for producing little Quartz! Yes we do love pics btw! Come back often @the_reptile_lab! :blush:

4 Likes