ID on a lovely duo

Could anyone ID these two? Just a little clutch. Sire is a Pastel Vanilla Cream GHI Hypo and dam is a YellowBelly Hypo.

4 Likes

5 Likes

I can’t help but that GHI one is gorgeous :star_struck:

@banereptiles @armiyana @inspirationexotics @ballornothing

6 Likes

That ghi is amazing! So these are my best guesses: could be wrong with the pastel and yellow belly, just how it looks to me.

1. Hypo, vanilla (or fire) and poss. pastel and yellow belly? Looks very bright even for a hypo and lots of orange flames, disrupted pattern.

2. You have to hit everything I am thinking?
    Hypo, ghi, vanilla, fire, yellow belly, pastel.
    It has to be a vanilla cream because the side pattern is almost nonexistent, there is a lot of pixelation around the tail which could point to yellow belly, and it could just be the pics but dorsal looks too bright to not be pastel. I don’t think you want that ghi as a holdback, I could give it a good home!:rofl::rofl::+1:

4 Likes

Man, that hypo looks great with whatever else they have going on!

4 Likes

Thank you :star_struck:

4 Likes

Thank you so much for help with the IDs!

I was thinking the same about the first baby as well.

That’s awesome that the GHI turned out to have all the morphs! And it’s female so that’s even better, probably will be a holdback :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Thank you too :star_struck:

3 Likes
  1. Vanilla Hypo
  2. Fire all gener

That’s my guess

4 Likes

Wow those guys are crazy! Talk about holdbacks! I think most definitely! :+1::100:

@banereptiles yeah Nathan I am absolutely sure you would help out @zer0stark7 but I don’t think you are going to get the chance! But if you do……….:beers::joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::sunglasses:

3 Likes

@caron
Jim Carrey Chance GIF

3 Likes

Well let’s just put it this way: I sure hope NOT! :joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

3 Likes

No Way Do Not Want GIF

3 Likes

First one looks vanilla or fire hypo to me. It’s not speckly enough on the belly to be yellow belly.

The second one is probably vanilla or fire yellow belly ghi hypo. It can’t be both vanilla and fire since they’re allelic. Your vanilla cream can only throw vanillas or fires, but no normals or vanilla creams.

6 Likes