Id should be pretty simple

I just bought this guy and his parents are firefly lesser x disco, sold as pastel disco lesser. What do you see?

1 Like

Definitely has lesser but due to the lightning I cant tell if it is just a bright lesser or a pastel lesser and as for the disco I’m not too sure because I haven’t looked into that gene much but there are people on here who are much better than identifying than I so I would wait on a second opinion from the other users on here before deciding what she is

1 Like

From that picture, and @nathan_e was correct it could be the lighting throwing me off, it seems to be a pastel lesser. I don’t see disco.

2 Likes

I will try to get a better pic, just looking at the other pastel lessers on the site I feel that’s correct. Ive done a little research on disco and it seems the morph doesn’t show much

1 Like

Yep I believe that’s a pastel lesser from that other photo.

2 Likes

Welcome to the MM community by the way.

1 Like

Thank you, he is the only BP I own at the moment. Haha but I just ordered the ars 5040 rack with just 2 levels and a herp2 thermostat… So I have room for 8 more now :blush:

1 Like

Those are very nice racks, my personal favorite. That’s a solid investment for sure.

Gosh, I really don’t know. I’m looking at it more and I think disco may be in there.
I call on @osbornereptiles and @mikewilbanks to weigh in with there professional opinions.

Yep that’s a pastel lesser like @mnroyals said. Very good choice for a first snake and welcome as well!

1 Like

That’s tough. There could be disco in there. It’s fairly bright. Going to have to breed it out to find out for sure

2 Likes

That’s what made me question if disco was present, it sure is bright for a pastel lesser.

1 Like