Ideas for a mate for my firefly yellowbelly

So far I want to either mate him with a spotnose morph or something simple like a super pastel or super enchi. What would you ladies and gentlemen do?

2 Likes

Super gravel or Super asphault or freeway combo all with spotnose or enchi would pair nice with him

1 Like

Thats a damn good lookin version of just firefly YB…he might have sumpun else gping on

1 Like

I would pair him with an asphalt, gravel or specter with additional genes. If you can afford it, go for a super for better results. Super asphalts in particular are really gorgeous.

2 Likes

Super gravel would be pretty awesome. And thank you I sometimes think he’s gotta have something else. I got lucky I always wanted a firefly and he was almost a holdback but the breeder decided to help me out with my start up

I’m saving up for the female this is my long term project so hopefully I can afford the perfect mate when I find it. I agree its gotta be a super of some sort

I have a buddy that paid A LOT for a Super Gravel and dude hit 3 in a clutch and sold 1 for more than he paud and kept two…they seem like a lot till the odds gods bless you and they will alwats hold there value