Identifying Highways vs Freeways?

I’m looking to get a Freeway and a Highway and breeding them together. Are there any sure fire ways to tell the difference from Freeway and Highway hatchlings?

2 Likes

They are different colors. The freeways are much darker. If you breed them together you could also get ivory’s, super gravels, and super asphalts.

3 Likes

I thought I saw something called a pavement where it is gravel and asphalt plus YB. Would this be possible or would they be allelic?

3 Likes

No not possible. Could only contain two out of 3.

3 Likes

Thanks for clearing that up. I probably remembered the ad incorrectly. The overall genes that makes highways and asphalts have always fascinated me.

3 Likes

They are gravel and asphalt(one of them) combined with yellowbelly to make a acts like super. I’m waiting for a highway x super pastel arroyo clutch to hatch any day now. Can’t wait!

3 Likes

Nevermind I thought you were talking about something else

1 Like

There is a snake called “pavement” on the market right now. It claims Asphalt, Gravel anyway,. I wasn’t sure if that was possible or not so I didn’t say anything.

2 Likes

Freeway

Highway

Just looking through the listing of each will help you out a lot.

@duckdangerfield Asphalt and gravel is possible yes. So I was wrong you would get those not super gravel and super asphalt. You would get super gravel from highway to highway. And super asphalt from freeway to freeway. Thanks for pointing that out. Guess I was tired lol. So highway to freeway would give you highways,freeways, ivory’s, and pavements. And that’s my final answer!!!

3 Likes

No worries I was pretty sure, doesn’t seem to be as popular or as easy to hit or sold. I would love a female Pavement.

1 Like