If you had $500 to start a collection

That’s what I was thinking of trying! I’m not a huge fan of the spider gene and am trying to avoid it, but I really would love to try and make either an axanthic blade clown or a banana blade clown (both maybe?). I haven’t really seen either yet and think they would be awesome!

I was originally planning on going with pieds, but something about clown just intrigued me

1 Like

I on the same page with spider, love it, tried to avoid it, but now I still got one :blush:. There is something about my spider girl I really love. I saw her pictures from her when she was fresh out of her egg because her breeder is a friend of a good friend, and finally couldn’t resist her. She’s one of my most curious snakes . She so sweet and besides a small wobble doing so well. But have to be honest I don’t think I’ll breed her a lot, but instead keep one of her offspring without spider ( she is a ghi firebee) for breeding. Heart and mind are fighting over spider. My mind tells I shouldn’t worry about the wobble but my heart does when I see it. But I still have 6 other girls to keep me busy so she will mainly just be a really special pet.

Nice to try the blade banana and axanthic road. I am very curious for the results.

2 Likes

Update: I got my first girl, an absolutely stunning clown from Moore Pythons! The instant her ad was posted I was smitten, the picture doesn’t do her justice. Her name is Mango!

11 Likes

Well done Chester, lovely example :+1:

2 Likes

Very nice choice. Great gene to invest in, she will be worth it many times over!

3 Likes