Im back...sorta..in a limited capacity

Well im sorta back but i won’t be as active in posting or commenting.

As some may know i have an autoimmune disorder and my white cells attack my healthy cells which combined with asthma really saps my energy. Some days im up only long enough to check on my animals, feed and water them and do maintenance then i go back to bed so maybe im up 4 hrs. Stress and lack of sleep really exasperate my condition so i will not be as as active.

I have added many scorpions and added 2 funnel web spiders to my collection and will be getting a new designer Rosy Boa morph. So now i have 16 scorpions 2 funnel webs soon to be 3 Rosy Boas and 1 cat. My new tropical scorpions keep me busy with the most maintenance as far as humidity goes, i went bioactive for my Asian forest scorpions and my tityus obscurus and Hottentotta Franzwerneri. Ill try to post some pics a bit later when im feeling better since i feel pretty exhausted today. Oh and i also started keeping Dubias and Turkish Red Runners i have a pretty large colony now.

15 Likes

Hey glad you are back. Look forward to the photos.

6 Likes

Great to see you back.

5 Likes

Thanks :heart::heart::heart: i definitely have some cool tropical/subtropical builds and some bioactive updates. I had a lot of fun building my bioactive enclosure for my animals. The updates will come as i have the energy to post.

6 Likes

Welcome back, glad you are feeling a bit better. Good to have you among us again.

5 Likes

Welcome back :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Bit belated, but glad to see you back!

5 Likes

I hope you get better but I am happy to see that your fighting it off!

5 Likes

Thank you :pray: some days i have enough energy to get a couple things done, others maybe i just get up enough to eat. Hope your new baby lizard is doing well.

4 Likes

Thank you :heart:

4 Likes

Thank you :heart: its good to be back as i can.

4 Likes

oh! thanks he is doing great eating like a champ!

5 Likes

I feel you, college has started for me now, so im just lurking for the most part xD, ill exist again eventually :slight_smile:

4 Likes