Blackhead

5 Likes

Black Pastel

Leopard

Het Red Axanthic

Pastel

Bamboo

5 Likes

He didn’t, it was after his shed actually. He had a retained cap when we bought him though. He had black eyes with red slits, I was told most Bananas have that

Scaleless Head

5 Likes

@unkn0vvn1221 @serpentswitch117 you absolutely beautiful guys, they are extremely helpful and quality pictures :grin::+1:

3 Likes

I have two visual single genes. The pied is het albino and the albino is het pied but if I’m correct you can not really see that visualy.

4 Likes

Oh…and I have a super mojav, but don’t know if you can count this as a single gene, but just in case

4 Likes

I don’t know if it classes as single or not, as it’s just two copies of the same gene. Someone will likely aswer that for us though :grin: I have used it in the “super” part of the Mojave page.

1 Like

:joy::joy: welcome to the community buddy

Here’s my Super Pastel morph, I knw she’s not a single gene. But I hope this helps. If I can help let me knw I can provide more shots of head,belly, body, ect. Thank you for creating an amazing go to for information on BP.

5 Likes

I don’t know if your original post was a accident or a joke but it made me laugh :joy::joy:

She’s absolutely beautiful.

All of them would be extremely welcome and appreciated :grin::+1:

Anything new?

should be getting a couple more balls in a few weeks. mainly clown and pied combos but some other stuff as well

2 Likes

Thought this was a pretty good close up

4 Likes

That’s a damn perfect close up :ok_hand:

Who does this head belong too?

1 Like

A VERY grumpy paradox spotnsoe enchi fire yb girl.

2 Likes

Managed to get a couple of nice close ups of my C.O.S Mojave

4 Likes