Implement a follow feature for breeders!

I’d love a “follow” feature so I can follow my favorite breeders and have a feed that’s strictly listings of the breeders I’m following. You could probably just make a separate container and use it to host results from your preset list of breeders on the main search filter under a “following tab”

That would be super cool. We need to get away from fb anyways since they’re shutting down groups & pages, and this would be a great way for breeders to connect with customers interested in their projects. especially since we can’t count on IG or fb to even show us the breeders we follow thanks to an algorithm that rewards frequent posting and engagement. I come across so many breeders that I want to know about, but some don’t have social media and even if they do, I still miss out on more than I’d like.

6 Likes

6 posts were merged into an existing topic: Ability to Favorite/Follow Sellers

Thanks @eaglereptiles , I’m unlisting this also to hide it. That or we could just delete.

I’d go with deleting as somewhere down the road all of these hidden threads may just cause unneeded mess that needs cleaning? (Server space … I don’t know if that’s a issues :man_shrugging:)