Importance of Coverage With Crested Geckos

It was good imo.

1 Like

Our BPs destroyed every plant I put in so I changed to fake plants, not the same though :disappointed: but they do like their logs :persevere:

1 Like

If I ever get back into cresties again I’ll have to keep this in mind. I gave mine some plants but often found them hanging out in the bottom of their tubs and other weird spots. My one adult male in particular was super flighty all the time and even reaching in to give him food or clean his tub was terrifying to him. I’m honestly shocked he never dropped his tail on me :woman_facepalming:t3:

1 Like

Same exact thing with mine! Never dropped his tail, but would always be terrified whenever I stuck my hand in even just to put in food or clean.

2 Likes

Coco is a pain in the enclosure but his a dream to hold. I knew he was a scatty gecko when I bought him and spent a long time taming him

Oh the perks of the scatty ones!!
Haise was when i first got him but he chilled right out, whereas Beast Boy is still a bugger haha :rofl:

1 Like

A little bit personality :joy:

1 Like

Can someone give more details on the CO2 treatment for plants? What’s the purpose, how long do you leave the plant in the CO2 bag, etc?.. First I’ve heard of this. Is it to somehow jumpstart the plant again after the trauma of rinsing it?

1 Like

No trauma. We usually leave for an hour or 2. It’s to kill any pests :blush:

2 Likes

Ok, great, thank you!

1 Like