Indianapolis meet up/dinner

Why wait. Next weekend everyone will be busy. I have noticed a BUNCH of Indy people on these forums. Let’s meet, shake some hands, and get some food or drinks and chat. I’m would love to put some names to faces. Would anyone be interested in something like this Saturday afternoon? I know a couple establishments downtown or even on the north side that would be glad to host a small get together.

I would be up for it, but downtown on Saturday is hell :joy: no parking and so many people. I could help with finding other places to hang so we won’t have to deal with that if you want lol Greenwood Park Mall is always nice. Still busy on Saturday but with more parking.

I wish! I live 2.5 hours away, no way I’m going to be able to make such a trip (I gotta pick up feeders Saturday anyways)
I’ll be up in Indy the week of Christmas (I’m hoping the roads are fairly clear) so I can take my girl Butters in for surgery. She’s getting an op done for a culture and tissue sample of the lumps on her jaw

1 Like

True lol. That wouldn’t be bad!

I wish I had seen this sooner! I think if we give more notice, maybe set a date, time, place and have people kinda do an RSVP for it we might get more interest. Knowing how many people will come is good in that we can reserve some space in whatever restaurant we chose.

I’m still on board and ok with organizing it but yes now we will just have to wait til after the holidays. I’d love to put some faces to names and pick yalls brains :slight_smile: I have much to learn!!

Same here, I’m naturally introverted but I think it would be fun :slight_smile:

1 Like