Insane lesser plus pied!

Hatched from a lesser enchi leopard het pied to pied

30 Likes

Gorgeous! I love how the colors seem to fade in and out. :heart:

3 Likes

This is a fine example… :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

People in this hobby are mostly VERY QUICK!!! to give up on a project, if it’s been done once, and doesn’t fulfill expectations right away. Kind of the same way as they give up on an entire Gene quickly, once something spectacular has been done once or twice. Pastel Highway (Gravel as a Project) is the best example here in Europe. “The Project is now done!”, I was told when the first few Pastel Highways had been made a few times.

Such rubbish!!! A project is never “done” just because you dont have the patience or vision to work out what else there is that can quite easyly be achieved. It’s not done…, we’ve not even seen the tip of the iceberg yet-.

Same is true here. People had given up on Lesser Pieds the second the first pure white animal hatched. This animal here I would assume to be the Lesser Enchi Leopard Pied, okay,…it’s also paradox,… but: not quite the plain white Pied anymore. So now what… :rofl::vulcan_salute:

6 Likes

So now we try something like this! This is a link to a project that I’m working on Will a super enchi lesser or butter pied have pattern?

That’s a really nice animal Martin! Yours? I love it when people give up on really cool stuff! It gives me something new to go after. Leopard ivory combos are like a double recessive to me. They are hard to make and the possibilities are wide open!

3 Likes

That’s a really awesome snake is it a boy or girl?

2 Likes

it is a boy!!! very excited to hatch this guy out - and there was a paradox animal het pied as well!! def a killer clutch!!!

1 Like

this animal was actually produced by us over at Double M Reptiles :slight_smile: thanks for the kind words about him!!!

2 Likes

martin - thank you SO much for your support in this!!! this was the third year i had done this pairing and this crazy guy showed up!! i have no idea what he is - i’m thinking lesser enchi at least. not sure about the leopard but nonetheless he’s an AMAZING pied!!! I couldn’t believe it when i opened the tub and he was sitting there. i was like how can this be??? def got some quality animals in this clutch :slight_smile: thanks for your kind words!!!

1 Like

Anytime!!! :vulcan_salute::wink:

I think it’s a spectacular animal, that kind of challanges what we “know” about Genetics. Personally I try to aviod seeing genetics as set in stone. Nature/evolution… whatever you wanna call it!!! rarely works with set-in-stone thinking in mind, but rather grabs every opportunity if can to evolve. I have a feeling Leopard in out case is a Gene that acts as a door opener. Hence: I’m very happy to share this guy around to keep people open-minded, if any possible.

Any chance to see the entire clutch here? :innocent:

2 Likes

Your link doesn’t seem to work mate! What’s that, you’re working on? :v:

Besides: Welcome to the family! :wink::vulcan_salute:

1 Like

Here you go fixed it for you Will a super enchi lesser or butter pied have pattern?

1 Like

Thank you for fixing it

1 Like

This guy is awesome! Im not a big fan of pieds but this really floats my boat! Love the bold pattern on top of the faded smudge saddles. Really pops! Superb

2 Likes