Will a super enchi lesser or butter pied have pattern?

Hello everyone I’m working on seeing if a super enchi lesser or butter pied will have pattern. I have a male albino super enchi butter and a female albino enchi pied that I’m going breed to make the pieces I need to find out! If anybody else has tried anything like this please share your results thank you very much and have a great day!

504cfb72ad39a8e4be2c34d6dfdb5db2

4 Likes

Hi- I personally haven’t done this, but I’m sure it will have pattern. Enchi tends to bring A LOT of pattern into a pied.

That’s what I’m hoping for. Butter or lesser pieds are normally all white with small eyes. Super enchi pieds are normally extremely low white. It’ll take a long time to get there but I’m excited to see what happens when you mix the two together!

1 Like

Good luck!

1 Like

Nice project. I’m planning on making some albino enchi pieds in the future myself. Never really thought about adding lesser though. I hope it works out for you. Keep us in the loop.

1 Like

This is a lesser pied pos pastel pos orange dream female for a example of a lesser pied!

1 Like

My inclination would be to expect that the effect of the Pied/hetBluEL synergy will likely supersede any input that Enchi might contribute

1 Like

I think that you’re most likely right but there’s only one way to find out!