Intro to Sarah :)

Hi, I’m Sarah. Im from southwestern PA. I have loved animals since I was really small, and I actually was going to college to be a veterinarian for a short while (mm money had to drop out). Im 18 and ive lived by myself since my mom kicked me out at 17. Ive had a collection of animals in that time, including leopard geckos, my ball python Rigatoni, a bp named Linguine, a rescue bp named Spaghetti, a tomato frog named Soybean, betta fish, a hognose snake I helped my brother with, cats, rabbits, a hamster, lovebird, doves, budgies, a bulldog, and my two new cresties!

Phew.

I currently live in an apartment, so right now its me and these guys.

My two cats, Wybie and Tiny (Tabby is Wybie)

My ball python Rigatoni, who Ive had since I was 14

My two crested geckos, Glue and Falsies

Hobby wise, obviously I keep reptiles. I also crochet and paint. I know how to use a sewing machine, but unfortunately mine is left at my mothers house.

I work full time, so every animal I have is low maintenance. Wybie and Tiny probably fuss the most about my work schedule lol.

I dont ever plan to breed, as I don’t have the time or space atm!

But thats me :))

12 Likes

Welcome to the forum! Cute critters!

5 Likes

Welcome, always glad to see new members.

6 Likes

Welcome to the family!

6 Likes

Oo nice shirt. You are into tarot i see, that’s really cool! Is Rigatoni a boy or a girl? They look very big and voluptuous.

4 Likes

Glad to have you, Sarah! Love your collection of critters. Looking forward to learning more about them and you.

5 Likes

Rig is a lady! This was after aquiring her back from a pet shop, we sat and compared her markings for an hour before confirming it was her. My mom promised to keep her until I wasnt homeless (since she kicked me out) but took her to a pet store. Luckily I am friends with the owner. She was exposed to a male but hasnt laid. Its been about 2-3 months since then so I don’t believe shes going to lay.

3 Likes

Your mom sounds messed up for giving away your pet after promising you she would take care of it, but I don’t know the full story so I won’t come to conclusions. Welcome to the community!

3 Likes

Haha she is. Very messed up individual.

2 Likes

Im happy you got her back after that. How awful…

2 Likes

Well are you happy with your current collection or are you interested in expanding?

2 Likes

I feel you. My mom is too, so I completely understand.

2 Likes

Welcome to the community! This is a rarity for me to say but that’s one stinking cute gecko

4 Likes

I have a pewter bp I owned before thats being sold again… i wanted to breed bps but i dont have the space for glass enclosures so id have to invest in a rack. Gecko wise, id love to eventually breed on a small scale. But i dont know enough just yet

3 Likes

Ahh ty! The stuck shed is gone now. He was rotting away at petco

2 Likes

I was so thrilled. He was so sweet and said the pictures i had basically confirmed it was her 110%

3 Likes

That’s really cool! I really want to breed leopard geckos one day, but my situation right now is not ideal so unfortunately I can’t but one day!

3 Likes