Introducing booplesnoot the rainbow warrior

Bamboo, pinstripe, pos enchi, 66% het hypo. Very happy with how friendly he is, very inquisitive and explores when handled instead of balling up :).

This isnt a listing, i just got this guy for me haha, just want to clarify, as rereading my post, it looks very “sales pitchy”

Image used with breeder permission. Was going to use my own photos but this forum blocks them because they are “too big”. The s21 ultras camera is great and everything, but the amount of work i need to do to reduce the size and quality of my images for upload stinks haha, will add my own pics once i get them reduced.

9 Likes

Other pictures as promised. I just now realized that i can just screenshot them on my phone and it reduces the file size xD

9 Likes

based on the disruption in pattern along the dorsum i would say enchi

3 Likes

I love the name! Pretty snake :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’d also agree Enchi!

Absolutely beautiful little guy! So perfect! How old is he now? :blush:

1 Like

I do not know hatch date, but he was a bit over 100 grams when i picked him up on saturday.

1 Like

Thanks! Not all the snakes i have get names, but between his coloration and calm demeanor, i though he deserved a fun one haha

1 Like

That seems to be the consensus, so im glad for it, the breeder wasnt fully sure, so just listed it as possible, but he thought it was because of the thick eye stripe.