Introduction Dakotah Blue Exotics

How’s it going, just found out about the community tab. I’m dakotah and run dakotah blue exotics we’ve been breeding for about 8 years now and established as a business since 2019. Right now we are working with cresteds, gargoyle, leachies chahoua, Tokays and tegus for breeding projects.

If you guys want to check out more you can visit my site

18 Likes

Welcome to the community! You have a pretty big YouTube channel right? What is your favorite species you work with right now? Have a great rest of your day!

6 Likes

Welcome to the community Dakotah! Your website is awesome! You will love the people here! This forum is not like any other so don’t be a stranger! :blush:

3 Likes

Nice pic! Welcome to the community, wish you success with all your projects!

4 Likes

Welcome Dakotah! Were happy to have you here. It’s a wonderful place for reptile people to find kindred souls. I love your tokay picture, and i look forward to seeing what you contribute to MMRC!

5 Likes

Oh my god, welcome! I love your YouTube channel.

6 Likes

Thank you!

3 Likes

Yes I wouldn’t call it big somewhere around 25k, were getting there! I’m torn between Tokays and tegus. They’re both exciting in their own way

4 Likes

Hey thank you! Glad you enjoy the content!

4 Likes

I mean, tegus dont want to murder you for existing, so theres that xD

3 Likes

I could never really get into geckos. In terms of lizards, my favorites have always been blue tongue skinks. But they’re basically just snakes with legs lol

3 Likes

Welcome to MorphMarket ! Lots of great people here. I’m sure you’ll get some “cross-pollination.”

3 Likes