Introduction from H&H Pythons

Hello everyone, it is great to be part of this amazing community.! I started my ball python journey not long ago and am looking forward to starting up my breeding program next year.
I along with my boyfriend are looking forward to this amazing journey ahead. We are located in the flint Michigan area.
#marathonnotasprint
I am also on Instagram as HiggsPythons and would love to see your beautiful snakes in my feed.

3 Likes

Welcome to the community @hhpythons! It’s so exicting that you and your boyfriend found a really unique and engaging hobby like BP breeding together! I can’t wait to see y’alls future clutches on the forums. I just tried to find you to follow on instagram, but it says HiggsPythons cannot be found? Did you change your name to something else? I will definitely follow you on your journey (I’m still a newbie to owning ball pythons, ha-ha). I’ll be following from my snake account @ ak.morphs

3 Likes

Yes I did its hhpythons on there as well now

1 Like

@hhpythons Welcome!!! Just North of a lot of us here in Indy!

Hope you’re giving your BPs filtered or conditioned water, lol! Could have a TMNT situation if you give them Flint tap water who knows.

2 Likes

We have well water at my house lol. Thanks for the warm welcome!

2 Likes

we have our first clutch! Paring was pinstripe X who’s your daddy
1.banana pastel
2. Citrusfly
3. Enchi

4 Likes

We had our second cluch drop there due to pip Oct 23.!

5 Likes