Is this really

I found this on Google looking up ball python morphs is this really a Cinnamon Pastel Enchi Orange Dream or is it something else?

2 Likes

I can see the Cinnamon, Pastel and Enchi in there. OD will be really hard to pinpoint without seeing a non-od version, but from the intense colours I wouldn’t doubt it.

@wickedfairymagic seems to have posted that on Pinterest :wink: maybe they could throw some info our way…

3 Likes

Didnt even know they were in here thank you!

I’ll wait for a response, I love it!

1 Like

It does look to be that combo, yes. Here is the combo minus the pastel.

1 Like

Thank you!

Thanks for your interest guys, the girl posted on Pinterest is in fact a Cinchi Dream, no pastel … cinnamon pastel is us old guys name for the cinnamon morph not to be confused with cinnamon and pastel. Orange Dream is blatantly apparent in this combo because it not only augments color it whacks the pattern out quite a bit… as an adult she is much lower key visually but a genetic powerhouse for breeding… another example of how Orange Dream really affects patternation is seen here in her sibling Desert/cinnamon/enchi/orangedream

4 Likes

!

Here is a shop photo of the girl in question as an adult

5 Likes

I think the orange dream is still pretty obvious even in her as a adult. Cinnamon enchi in my experience the pattern is wildly varying to begin with lol.

2 Likes

Needs Butter :upside_down_face: :laughing: :upside_down_face:

9 Likes

@t_h_wyman what is this guy??? It’s super nice

1 Like

BlkPastel Butter Enchi OD.

Here she is with her brother from the year before. Fairly certain he is also carrying Cypress. Might have YB in him too :man_shrugging:t4:

5 Likes

Both are very nice!!! Really like the top one!!! The pattern disruption on the top one is something else!

2 Likes

Thanks for responding beautiful baby and still nice as an adult, appreciate the info !!!

2 Likes