January 2024 OTM Winners of 2023 Voting Thread!

I know a lot has happened in the past year (trust me, I know how crazy it has been for all of us), but I’m so thankful to say that I’m a part of this community and pray that you all had a wonderful new year. But now it comes to this. This is it for the title of the winner of 2023 so let’s go to our competitors

Reptile Of The Month Winners Of 2023!

1.e43db7443bff98aa061832ff58be95644617b1ef_2_517x345 (1)
2.image
3.image
4.IMG_1254

Now to make this very important decision we must go to a vote! Remember this is for the winner of the year!!!

0 voters

And now we have to do it for The Ball Python Of The Year!

1.image
2.image
3.image

And we must go to a vote!

0 voters

Let’s do it for the Amphibian/Invert Of The Year!

1.image
2.image
3.image
4.IMG_1255

And let’s start this vote too!

0 voters

And Finally, Let’s Do The Themed Photo Of The Year!

1.image
2.image

4.IMG_1257
5.IMG_1258

And For The Vote!

0 voters

Amd Now for our Video of the Month Winners that are facing head to head for the first ever Video Of The Year!!!

and now it is time to vote!!!

Voting for Video of the year
0 voters
8 Likes

My goodness everyone…

I just want to state how much I am grateful and thankful for you all. I know it seems crazy and a bit hard to believe but I really do feel like this has become a family for many of you. I know that it has for me. I have found people that I will know for the rest of my life on here. You all have to know how much you mean to me. Just wanted to say thank you for being you and making this place a home for everyone here. You all bring the heartbeat to MorphMarket :heart:.

13 Likes

I have to raise a figurative glass to that, Riley! Thank you for all that you do to help make MorphMarket the lively, welcoming, supportive, trustworthy, entertaining community that I love. I appreciate this place and you so much! :heart:

9 Likes

I second @caryl’s toast to you Riley! You are a charming young man with a bright future ahead of you! Thank you for all your efforts to keep this community together and a pleasure to take part in! It doesn’t hurt that we share the same beliefs and I am sure others here do as well.

We love ya Riley! :heart::sunglasses:

9 Likes

Good people attract and surround themselves with good people and you Riley, are an amazing person and i feel blessed to have you in my life and I’m blessed to be a part of a wonderful community here. Cheers to all that make this place what it is and all the great people here.

9 Likes

I KNEW YOU WERE RILEYDAGOAT7!!!

I knew it.

You ever get that sand boa there, bud?

2 Likes

Completely different Riley

3 Likes

But is it really? That is obviously a fake troll account made to rile people up. Wait a minute. Rile… Riley… am i picking up on a little similarity there???

2 Likes

Yes, yes it is

2 Likes

Because he would tell you of all people, right? Especially since it’s a joke account… he would never dare to joke with you!

2 Likes

@emerican247 it is a completely different person. Born a different year, and I own 5 boas and a corn snake. I actually know Logan quite well, so obviously, he would know that. Not to mention the numerous other people that obviously know I’m not Riley da goat 7.

Not to mention, I’ve been keeping reptiles for over five years and have been a consistent and active participant on this form for over 4 1/2 years.

4 Likes

I think that would be classified as paranoia lol :joy::rofl::joy:

Sorry, dark humor, because I’m a medical student as well :wink:

4 Likes

I obviously was making a joke because of the similarities &the fact that if someone WAS setting up a fake troll account then they wouldn’t tell people &would make up a back story… I think that went over your guys’ heads but thats okay, hahaha. You guys are making the joke even funnier by taking it so seriously!!!

3 Likes

Because we all know you so well that we can tell when you are joke right? Or that we can tell someone’s tone perfectly over words on an online forum?

How funny :neutral_face:

3 Likes

Is this miles! Our Riley here is definitely different, hes a great friend. Everytime i see that person post in coldblooded I laugh because I too believe hes someone messing around🤣

Im DM over there BTW👍

4 Likes

Its really not a big deal, sometimes we all need to loosen up.

3 Likes

We love dark humor buddy. :rofl:

4 Likes

lol :joy:, I know :rofl:. I know it is hard to tell but I am playing with @emerican247

4 Likes

I know you are buddy, were all a bunch of goofballs

4 Likes