Just askin about my albino

I want to know if you guys think there is something more to her. I think she’s just a normal but because I have my sister in my ear now i just gotta ask. For context my albino is from NERD, and because my sister watched a vid where they admitted that a lot of their single genes may have other genes in them. Since then she’s been saying my albino could have something else in here. Again I think she is just a normal but I feel it doesn’t hurt to ask. Thanks for reading

5 Likes

Looks like a regular albino to me!

5 Likes

I agree, if any hets I suppose you’ll never know without breeding! But unless you know roughly what may be in her you’ll be going for years trying to find out which!

2 Likes

Its so hard to tel with albinos. Like @elisha9 said, only breeding out will give a definite answer.
But so what, its lovely as it is:) Nice contrast too.

1 Like

Oh don’t get me wrong I love everything thing about her. She’s such a wonderful little snake in everyway I’m just curious as all lol

1 Like

I didn’t get you wrong, we all want to know whats in our pets., its just hard sometimes.
This is the best place to ask though.
I have made a few posts asking members what morphs they think my snake has in it. (I am about to make a another new one too)
Even a lot of professional experienced breeders state on their morphmarket shops, that even with their experience, they can not always guarantee exactly which other morphs one of their snakes may have.

So many morphs are so similar. for example yellow belly and granite, are often listed as yellowbelly or granite because they are so similar and cant be guaranteed without breeding out to prove which one it is.
Also with albinos its a bit more difficult, and with Lustistics its almost impossible (although UV light can help a bit)
Edit: ask away. many members have more experience and skills than me :slight_smile:

1 Like

I agree with normal on quick glance. Great looking snake. Nice contrast, color, and looks nice and healthy.

1 Like