Just Beginning!

Hey everyone

, just wanted to stop by and say hi.
I’m starting a new life at 54 and am finally able to jump into a world that I’ve always wanted to…amphibians and reptiles!
I have Vietnamese Mossy Frogs set up in a paludarium that I am obsessed with. I’ve gotten my first albino corn snake and am in total love! I had no idea there were so many morphs out there!
I like my living space on the cool side so was told the best snake would be a corn snake for me…I’m not gonna lie, I had thought about ball pythons as well but I’ll stick with corns. I think they are amazing!
I just want one of each morph…I don’t think that’s asking too much…right?
I’m looking forward to learning from all of you!
Tami

15 Likes

Hello and welcome to the forums!! Love your frog, it’s so cool looking

6 Likes

Hi @tlperk

Welcome to our community! I am super happy that you chose this forum. We all love reptiles and their owners too. You will grow faster then you realize when you are plugged into such a wonderful resource. Trust me, my passion for reptiles has grown but also I have found real friends on here. I hope that you love it here. Welcome again.

6 Likes

Thanks! I’m already learning a bit just reading through the forum…I love that people are so supportive and willing to share. :blush:

5 Likes

You have no idea how supportive people are, you will learn the more you get involved. It is great fun.

4 Likes

Welcome to the community!

4 Likes

You have definitely found the right place for great information and even greater people. The breadth of knowledge here is amazing.

Great looking frog! I’d love to have one. And corns are among my favorites.

5 Likes

Thanks, the frogs have been a lot of fun to watch! I’m thinking about putting a small trail cam or some night time camera in their cage so I can see them move around more. I love the habitat and working on it!

5 Likes

Welcome Tami!
Really hope you enjoy it on here with us all, and one snake is never though! Keep the photos coming :grin:
Loving your mossys :heart_eyes:
And you’ve got a pretty kitty :blush:

4 Likes

Thanks! That was my huge Maine Coon, had to rehome with a friend after I found out I was allergic. I still get to see him a lot, I just have Benadryl on board :joy:

6 Likes

Hi Tami!

Welcome :slight_smile: I’m a corn snake lover as well and restarted rather later in life as well. I too love all the morphs! That frog is pretty cool too.

Tonya
SnakeCreations

3 Likes

Welcome to the community!

Always great to have another reptile enthusiast.

Corn snakes are great, I don’t have any myself. But I totally understand what you say about every morph… I’m like that with Crested Geckos :sweat_smile:

Your Frog is AMAZING!

3 Likes

Welcome to the neighborhood. Great mossy!

1 Like

Check out bamboo rat snakes. Another great option for cooler living temps

2 Likes

Nice, I’ll check them out!

2 Likes