Just saying Hello

Hello everyone im new to the community. im Cold_Empire. and im still working on my inventory but when i get it ready to start selling. i hope to become a valued member to the community. looking forward to working with u all :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Welcome to the community! How many reptiles do you currently have? Feel free to share photos of your reptiles.

1 Like

Pictures, please!

Hello! Welcome to our community! You will definitely get encouragement here! We love people and are happy that you joined. The fastest way to get plugged in is to share pictures of your animals for the members to enjoy. I can wait to see you grow as an individual in this community, you will not regret getting involved. Welcome again!

2 Likes

Welcome! You’ve come to the right place, especially if you’re looking to grow as a breeder or hobbiest. There’s tons of information here and the experience in the community to match. We definitely need to see pictures!

Cheers,
Erik Veach

2 Likes

Welcome!
Hope you enjoy being on here, it’s an addictive place to be thats for sure.
As said feel free to share images of your reptiles/amphibians and whatever else you have! :grin::heart:

1 Like

Welcome to the community :slightly_smiling_face:

Welcome to the community!

1 Like

Welcome, it is awesome here!

1 Like

Welcome to the community!

1 Like