Keeping busy during Covid-19 lockdown

The new one. I actually still have the last doom that came out as well but haven’t played it in a while. This new one feels like a good compromise between the old pc and snes doom and new graphics and story telling. It’s rather fast paced and I like that you can play multiplayer as the demons as well.

2 Likes

Please take as many pictures as you can for us while your building it :blush:.

Planning to do a write up with this one for the forum :wink:

4 Likes

To everyone digging out okd consoles, the latest call of duty’s battle royale mode is a free download called Warzone and is well worth a play.

Between COD, Fifa and some Forza theres not much else to do!

4 Likes

I got furloughed yesterday until June 30th.
I am gonna be busy now watching movies

1 Like

I’m just going to throw it out there, you know, incase your super bored.

The Morph Encyclopedia is now a Wiki, meaning users can now make entries. :wink:

1 Like

It’s almost done. Just waiting on one last tiny piece to arrive so I can finish it.

5 Likes

@annakirby Trapped in your house til June 30th?? Man I hope that doesnt happen to me…Id last maybe a week or 2 before insanity kicks in. That said I think house arrest lockdown might start here this upcoming week.

It’s too late for Anna, she’s been insane for a while :joy:
I’d recommend staying at home when you can though, whether lockdown is in place or not. I’m dreading us losing somebody on here.

3 Likes

Not trapped, just unemployed :joy:

Thankfully I dont like people so I avoid them anyways. Asked my husband what his plans were for my birthday tomorrow and he seems to have forgotten all together :woman_shrugging:

3 Likes

@annakirby if it’s any consolation I didn’t forget your birthday… I didn’t know when your birthday was, but I didn’t forget it. :crazy_face:

4 Likes

@annakirby I feel you. I can barely stand the fam I live with except for Angel of course. My friend who lives in Oklahoma near the Texas border tells me things are terrible around her. Im worried about her wellbeing. Also its your B-day tomorrow?? Well happy early birthday Anna. I used to have this korean friend whos also April 5th. I wonder how shes doing given the circumstances :thinking:

2 Likes

Well happy early birthday! I’m still waiting to find out if I have a job still :joy:. I honestly wont be too bummed if I’m unemployed because the people I work with are…interesting to say the least haha. This whole thing wont be over next week so I’m just hoping i can stay sane in the coming months. Hopefully i dont see hair dye at the store otherwise i might do the same thing you did except worse haha

2 Likes

hey guys, so i wasn’t sure where else to put this but thought it fit here. So due to this whole Covid-19 what hobbies are you getting into or getting back into? Are there any hobbies you were already pursuing prior to this? please share with everyone what it may be and any pictures you would like to share would be nice. I myself have gotten into music production and am learning how to how make beats for songs and i have also been studying stocks and how to invest since that has interested me for some time now, i know it may not sound that cool but its keeping me occupied during the mean time! im excited to see what everyone shares!

2 Likes

I don’t know that I would classify it as a hobby lol but I’m about to do my first fecal exams… ordered a microscope and float test kits. Yay poop!

2 Likes

On animals… Right? I don’t need a answer :joy:

@nathan_e what genre of music are you working with?

I’m not really doing anything new, I still struggle to get the time I would like with my snakes :joy:

2 Likes

Massive amounts of video games.

And I’ve been spending a lot more time watching DIY guys on YouTube like Morph Mixology to possibly look more into that. Previously I thought I’d always buy everything professionally

2 Likes

@eaglereptiles well ya know I’ll start with the reptiles and see where the night takes me…

2 Likes

I’m not working with anything in particular yet since I’m still just starting out. I want to get the basics down before I focus on anything yet but its really cool to see how it all works. I bought a few software applications that people use so that’s what I’m using as of lately

1 Like

Took up a new hobby, made this first piece yesterday a fitting tribute to my go mango Challenger

7 Likes