Lavender motley

+1, super dwarves for the future, much greater market, and more efficient to house.

I think in about 15-20 years, the mainland market will drop considerably and most breeders will work with SD/D. It just doesn’t make sense when you can spend a little more money and get the same species only in a smaller package to not go that direction. And eventually we will have the mainland morphs in SD/D snakes, just takes time.

And usually with the breeding of super dwarfs and dwarfs they’re somewhat chaotic pattern makes the mainland morphs actually much more beautiful, in my opinion

1 Like

Hells yeah Riley! I agree completely. Gotta love the pattern influence that SD/D add to the mainland genetics.

1 Like

That is why I love your new I think it’s purple albino SD/D retic

He is. Purple albino Het Anery. That’s what drew me to him, I love his pattern too.

Are you going to aim for Snows?

I am. I have that female Anery Het Purple I’ll pair with him in about 4-6 years. I have another female too I’m going to mix in, but that project will take probably 7-10 years to see if I can hit 3 recessives.
The clutch they came from produced 4 snows, so hopefully I’ll hit the odds as well as my friend.

1 Like

I hope you do too :+1:t2:

1 Like

Breeding any, especially recessives is in the long game

Thanks man.
Yeah it’s a long goal but that’s the fun part I think. SD/D definitely are snakes that require a lot of time for breeding projects.

1 Like