Left🥧 or Right🥧?

20 Likes

I can’t choose lol. I love the left one because of its color and how dark it is, but i love the right one because of the pied pattern and how good it looks. If i had to pick between the two i don’t think i could lol. Both very pretty snakes! :heart:

5 Likes

Right…I love the broken look to it. Gives me a retic vibe.

6 Likes

I’d love both please! They’re so beautiful!

5 Likes

But I adore the head in the left one! It is so dark!

5 Likes

Right one. Both are beauties.

5 Likes

Too cute to pick! Honestly they’re both so adorable and have such nice markings and coloration it’d be hard to pick just one

5 Likes

Both awesome! I would go with the one on the left, just seems more extreme to me. The dark head, the nice stripe on the neck, and those saddles are lighter with super dark coloring in the middle! Wins best of to me!

4 Likes

Left all the way! Love that dark head!!

4 Likes

They are both beauts but I choose the left one because of it’s dark head and stripe. But hey, I will take either one! Lol! :blush::+1:

4 Likes

I couldn’t just keep one. Both have it’s own beauty. Love the head on the left and the white on the right.

5 Likes

both stunners but left for me love the darker head regards Tony

4 Likes

Tough choice, and an individual choice, too. If I were choosing, I’d go with Left, loving that gorgeous head. The connected dark areas allow for more intensity of shading, which I like.

4 Likes

Hot damn! the left one for sure! the more solid head with that thin stripe coming down the middle!

5 Likes

Left!
Everything about that one is beautiful :fire:

6 Likes

Right. I like the ones with more white :slight_smile:

5 Likes