Lemon or suposed Hypo Striped Motley?

Hey guys! Im very happy cuz im getting my eighth corn snake! But im between two, the shop I go to has 2 very interesting ones, a Lemon for 80$ which would work very good for my plans but as well this suposed Hypo Striped Motley, with a beautiful tail for 70$, which one would be the best catch? The photo isnt that good but perceptible enough :smiling_face_with_tear:

4 Likes

Go with what fits your plans AND pleases your eye. :slight_smile:

If you want to be ordered, this SK fanatic says get the Lemon.

5 Likes

Yes, indeed. The difference in price is vsnishingly small. Look at your plans and your breeding goals for at least two generations. Figure out which one fits. Then imagine that you’ve bought that one and not bought the other. Are you sorry? Imagine it the other way. How would you feel?

Again, go with the one who makes your heart go pitty-pat the most and fits your plans the best.

Fwiw, the one in the picture looks to me like a Motley or Motley-Stripe Tessera. Hard to say for certain from that pic but that’s my call. Do you know what is belly like like?

4 Likes

I see, well then I would go for the lemon since im really tempted to breed it in the future with my Tessera Snow Het Hypo, and then breed the offspring together, it would be a caos of mutations and Im really looking forward to it!

5 Likes