Leo Morph ID

Hey everyone. New here from Alaska. I used to raise and breed snakes (mostly corn snakes) but am relatively new to geckos. I have two leopard gecko and three crested geckos. The one with the regenerated tail is the female, I’m guessing some sort of albino, but I havent been able to find a picture with one with those wide lavender bands. She has reddish eyes. The male I’m guessing is a super hypo? He doesnt have many spots on his head and has silver eyes. I just love his huge beautiful tail though. Hes a little fatty. Anyways. Just curious. I have three fertile eggs from them in the incubator currently

1 Like

Super hypo tangerine (reduced head spots like that is called “near baldy.”) The other is an albino with lots of lavender. No way to tell what line without test breeding.

3 Likes

You know, I get excited when someone asks for leopard gecko IDs simply because I want to see if you can guess them :grin:… I don’t think you have been stumped once yet :love_you_gesture:.

3 Likes

Hi Jack :grin: welcome to our little family. :wave:
Do you still have any snakes?

Thank you! My names actually Jessica lol JC is my initials, AK is for Alaska. I dont have snakes anymore. I got out of the military and drove back to Alaska with 27 of them. But after awhile they became way to expensive to feed up here as I had to order frozen thawed mice and rats and the shipping is insane. I sure do miss them. Geckos have been just as fun though =)

1 Like

Sorry :slight_smile: my brain read it as Jack :joy:.
Welcome Jessica :grin:.
Well hopefully we have someone to keep the Gecko category busy now, keep us updated on how they grow and also on then eggs :grin:

1 Like