Leo question

So my Leo loves my neck. I know people say lizards or reptiles aren’t affectionate but is this a thing with Leo’s I’ve seen other pics with people and Leo’s on there necks like so. Jw

![IMG_20231217_155902_HDR|375x500](upload://o7ZBBbB774XOVD3kZYWWYEgFHNU

Hi! Your Leo is super pretty!! Also, I have heard people say that leopard geckos (or any reptile for that matter) aren’t affection/capable of showing us humans love…buuuuut…all 4 of my Leo’s are very sweet, and they like to sleep up close to my neck as well! I do think they can show us affection, from what I’ve seen from my geckos. Or maybe my neck is just warm… :joy:

Reptiles can’t show affection like how a dog or cat can. But I believe that there IS something similar to it that just hasn’t been figured out/understood yet. Reptiles are so much more complex then they are ever given credit for and so much more research needs to be put into studying it. I know of leopard geckos that will voluntarily climb up onto people’s hands to be taken out of the enclosure.

@italiandude89 Very cut gecko by the way!

1 Like

My male comes out his hide as soon as he hears me come home from work and he doesn’t shy away like my females he will also climb onto my hand if I stick it
in his enclosure…